Libelium Smart Agriculture Xtreme Basic IoT Vertical Kit
This kit enables monitoring of environmental and crop parameters in agriculture, vineyards, greenhouses, orchards, gardens... Measuring parameters like soil moisture and temperature, environmental conditions and leaf wetness, allows to control the crop health and quality, as well as to control micro-climate conditions to maximize the production. With this kit, farmers can save costs related to water, energy, fertilizers and pesticides by receiving data in real time. The data is sent to the Internet by the GW using Ethernet and 4G radios.
Meshlium visualization plugin allows to:
- Visualize real-time data.
- Show measured data graphically between different time periods. It is possible to select for example last week, or last month data.
- Compare different parameters in the same node, and check their historical evolution in a comparative way.
- Geolocate the nodes via GPS and a communication module, and check in a visual map the data measured for each node.
- Sensor data is stored internally using the Meshlium MySQL database. Data can be extracted to a third Cloud Platform later.
Know more about the Meshlium Visualizer at the Meshlium Technical Guide. Section 16.
* There is no SSH access in the IoT Vertical Kits.
Meshlium Sensor Visualizer interface includes 100 times free access limit.
After 100 log-ins a license fee can be acquired to keep on using it.