Libelium-CymbIoT Flood Prevention Solution Kit
This kit is equipped with different sensors that flow data to CymbIoT platform, providing early warning for floods and other natural disasters, enabling authorities to manage and mitigate effects on lives and properties. Includes nodes for Smart Security and Smart Agriculture applications. Note: Programming this kit will take longer than usually Note: EU/BR and US versions features a GPS receiver
CymbIoT is the only market-available, field-tested product that utilizes Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure to connect all types of systems, sub-systems, video feeds, and sensors into a single platform.
Designed for real-time responses and integration of multiple operational and data systems, CymbIoT provides early warning for floods and other natural disasters, enabling authorities to manage and mitigate effects on lives and properties.
CymbIoT is sensor agnostic, easily integrating any 3rd party products to rapidly deliver a working IoT solution.
More information about CymbIoT:
Free trial: CymbIoT offers 14 days free trial.
Read the Quick Start Guide to get information about kit components,
how to install and configure them and how to connect the
kit with the software services provider platform.
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 10 models and more than 120 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with internal and external panel options
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Consultancy (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.
Technical Support Forum (Free)
We count with a Forum where your questions will be answered by either one expert from Libelium or any member of the Community who has already solved the issue before. This Forum is updated daily.