Libelium-EXM Smart Weather Forecast 4G Solution Kit
This Libelium-EXM Weather Forecast Kit includes a Weather Station Maximet GMX600 connected to Libelium Plug&Sense!. The MaxiMet range of compact weather stations is designed and manufactured by Gill Instruments. MaxiMet products use reliable, high-quality instruments to provide accurate meteorological information in a wide variety of applications. Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Wind and Precipitation are the main parameters measured by this kit. All this data is sent to EXM platform.
EXM’s Smart Weather Forecast solution develops a profile for the particular microclimate the sensors are placed in. Combining it with 3rd party weather forecasts it creates a custom and highly accurate weather forecasting service for that designated location
EXM Smart Weather Forecast
Correlating weather-related data with business data, using it effectively to make critical decisions, and analyzing its impact can be daunting. In addition, certain forecast providers perform better than others for specific locations.
EXM’s Smart Weather Forecast solution develops a profile for the particular microclimate the sensors are placed in. Combining it with 3rd party weather forecasts it creates a custom and highly accurate weather forecasting service for that designated location.
In addition, using machine learning algorithms, it correlates weather with customer’s IoT data and forecasts critical weather-sensitive business indicators.
For example, our gas utility clients use our platform and weather services to benefit from a better “gas demand forecast”, positively impacting their profitability.
More information about Ex Machina:
Free trial: optional - depends on custom features, contact email@example.com
Rates after Free trial: Price depends on custom features and predictive analytics plugins, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the Quick Start Guide to get information about kit components,
how to install and configure them and how to connect the
kit with the software services provider platform.
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 10 models and more than 120 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with internal and external panel options
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Consultancy (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.
Technical Support Forum (Free)
We count with a Forum where your questions will be answered by either one expert from Libelium or any member of the Community who has already solved the issue before. This Forum is updated daily.